Phone rings, door chimes, in comes Company! Tony Award and Grammy Award winner Katrina Lenk and two-time Tony Award and two-time Grammy Award winner Patti LuPone join forces in Stephen Sondheim and George Furth’s groundbreaking musical comedy. It’s Bobbie’s 35th birthday party, and all her friends keep asking, why isn’t she married? As Bobbie searches for answers, she discovers why being single and being married in 21st-century New York could drive a person crazy.
Two-time Tony Award-winning director Marianne Elliott (War Horse, Curious Incident, Angels in America) helms this revelatory new production. Company features Stephen Sondheim’s award-winning songs "You Could Drive a Person Crazy," "The Ladies Who Lunch," "Side by Side by Side" and the iconic "Being Alive." So come back to Broadway and celebrate those good and crazy people in our lives.
We’ll be so glad to see you.
COMPANY GROUP TICKETS
To purchase 10 or more tickets, visit Broadway Inbound.
Katrina Lenk, Patti LuPone, Matt Doyle, Christopher Fitzgerald, Manu Narayan, Christopher Sieber, Jennifer Simard, Terence Archie, Etai Benson, Nikki Renée Daniels, Claybourne Elder, Greg Hildreth, Rashidra Scott, Bobby Conte Thornton, Kathryn Allison, Britney Coleman, Javier Ignacio, Anisha Nagarajan, Tally Sessions, Matt Wall
Author: George Furth
Music & Lyrics: Stephen Sondheim
Director: Marianne Elliott
Choreographer: Liam Steel
Producer: Elliott & Harper
Press Agent: DKC / O&M
Nominated for 9 2022 Tony Awards
- Best Revival of a Musical - Winner!
- Best Performance by an Actor in a Featured Role in a Musical: Matt Doyle - Winner!
- Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Musical: Patti Lupone - Winner!
- Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Musical - Jennifer Simard
- Best Scenic Design of a Musical: Bunny Christie - Winner!
- Best Lighting Design of a Musical: Neil Austin
- Best Sound Design of a Musical: Ian Dickinson for Autograph
- Best Direction of a Musical: Marianne Elliott
- Best Orchestrations: David Cullen