How did four blue-collar kids become one of the greatest successes in pop music history? Find out at Broadway’s runaway smash-hit, Jersey Boys. The Tony Award-wining Best Musical of the 2006 takes you up the charts, across the country and behind the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. As Clive Barnes in the New York Post says, “It’s just too good to be true.” Discover the secret of a 40-year friendship: four blue-collar kids working their way from the streets of Newark to the heights of stardom. And experience electrifying performances of the golden greats that took these guys all the way to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,”Can’t Take My Eyes Off You,”Dawn,”My Eyes Adored You,” and more. The New York Times says, “The crowd goes wild!"
Matt Bogart, Drew Gehling, Andy Karl, Dominic Scaglione, Joseph Leo Bwarie, Peter Gregus, Mark Lotito, Miles Aubrey, Erik Bates, Candi Boyd, Jared Bradshaw, Ken Dow, John Edwards, Russell Fisher, Renée Marino, Katie O'Toole, Joe Payne, Jessica Rush, Nathan Scherich, Sara Schmidt, Taylor Sternberg
Book: Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice
Music: Bob Gaudio
Lyrics: Bob Crewe
Director: Des McAnuff
Producer: Dodger Theatricals
Press Agent: Boneau Bryan- Brown
Nominated for 8 2006 Tony Awards:
- Best Musical - Winner!
- Best Book of a Musical: Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice
- Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Musical: John Lloyd Young - Winner!
- Best Performance by a Featured Actor in a Musical: Christian Hoff - Winner!
- Best Direction of a Musical: Des McAnuff
- Best Orchestrations: Steve Orich
- Best Scenic Design of a Musical: Klara Zieglerova
- Best Lighting Design of a Musical: Howell Binkley - Winner!
Nominated for 8 2006 Drama Desk Awards:
- Outstanding Musical
- Outstanding Actor in a Musical - John Lloyd Young
- Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical - Christian Hoff
- Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical - Daniel Reichard
- Outstanding Director of a Musical - Des McAnuff
- Outstanding Choreography - Sergio Trujillo
- Outstanding Book of a Musical - Rick Elice & Marshall Brickman
- Outstanding Sound Design - Steve Canyon Kennedy
Nominated for 6 2006 Outer Critics Circle Awards:
- Outstanding Broadway Musical - Winner
- Outstanding Actor in a Musical - John Lloyd Young -Winner
- Outstanding Direction of a Musical - Des McAnuff
- Outstanding Lighting Design - Howard Binkley - Winner
Winner 2006 Drama League Award:
- Distinguished Production of a Musical