Third Rail Projects, the groundbreaking company behind Then She Fell and The Grand Paradise, brings their unique blend of immersive performance to LCT3 and invites audiences into the unseen corners of the Claire Tow Theater to explore the world on the other side of the proscenium.
Ghost Light is a performance about performance which navigates through a series of real and dreamlike landscapes beyond the footlights, the glitter, and the greasepaint. It is a benevolent haunting that reflects on the smoke and mirrors, superstitions, and stage magic that conjure the mystique of the theatre.
SPECIAL PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS:
• All audience members will be moving for most of the two hour performance of GHOST LIGHT, including:
o Climbing stairs
o Being in confined spaces
o Being separated from your party
• The performance environment contains a variety of textures and, at times, uneven floor surfaces. It is strongly recommended that you wear appropriate, comfortable footwear.
• There is a mandatory coat and bag check – including all handbags. Your items will be stored and locked throughout the performance, though LCT3 cannot take responsibility for them. Please plan accordingly.
• Accommodations are available for people who use a wheelchair. Make sure you select Wheelchair Seating when electing your tickets. There is no Transfer Arm Seating for Ghost Light. Please see Access Information or contact Telecharge Access Services at (212) 239-6222 for more details.
• There is no late admission.
Donna Ahmadi, Cameron Michael Burns, Elizabeth Carena, Alberto Denis, Joshua Dutton-Reaver, Julia Kelly, Roxanne Kidd, Josh Matthews, Rebekah Morin, Marissa Nielsen-Pincus, Tara O'Con, Edward Rice, Jessy Smith, Niko Tsocanos, Carlton Cyrus Ward, Jennine Willett, Ryan Wuestewald
Conceived, Directed, and Choreographed by: Zach Morris and Jennine Willett
Written by: Zach Morris
Created in Collaboration with: the Company
Producer: LCT / Lincoln Center Theater
Press Agent: Philip Rinaldi Publicity