Millions of fans…Thousands of standing ovations…Ten Tony Awards including Best Musical…One Broadway show shines above the rest. This is Billy Elliot, the spectacular show with the heart, humor and passion to be named Broadway’s Tony-winning Best Musical and Time Magazine’s “Best Musical of the Decade!” Set in a small town, the story follows Billy as he stumbles out of the boxing ring and into a ballet class, discovering a surprising talent that inspires his family and his whole community, and changes his life forever. Experience the joyous celebration of one boy's journey against the odds to make his dreams come true… at Billy Elliot!
Based on the international smash-hit film, Billy Elliot is brought to life by a phenomenal cast of 50 and the Tony Award-winning creative team – director Stephen Daldry, choreographer Peter Darling and writer Lee Hall – along with music legend Elton John, who has written what the New York Post calls “his best score yet!
Emily Skinner, Daniel Jenkins, Katherine McGrath, Patrick Mulvey, Giuseppe Bausilio, Tade Biesinger, Joseph Harrington, Peter Mazurowski, Cameron Clifford, Lilla Crawford, Laura Marie Duncan, Stephen Hanna, Neil McCaffrey, Thommie Retter, William Youmans, Michael Arnold, Jason Babinsky, Kevin Bernard, Aly Brier, Stephen Carrasco, Ben Cook, Ava DeMary, Alex Dreier, C.K. Edwards, Eboni Edwards, Makenzi Rae Fischbach, Brianna Fragomeni, Eric Gunhus, Annabelle Kempf, David Koch, Stephanie Kurtzuba, David Larsen, Austin Lesch, Alison Levenberg, Ian Liberto, Merle Louise, Zachary Maitlin, Maria May, Drew McVety, Marina Micalizzi, Ruby Rakos, Robbie Roby, Danny Rutigliano, Nicholas Sipes, Kendra Tate, Heather Tepe, Kayla Vanderbilt, Christopher Brian Williams, Natalie Wisdom, Caroline Workman, Katrina Yaukey
Author: Lee Hall
Music: Elton John
Lyrics: Lee Hall
Director: Stephen Daldry
Choreographer: Peter Darling
Producer: Billy Broadway LLC
Press Agent: Barlow Hartman
The most honored show of 2009!
- Winner of 10 Tony Awards includnig Best Musical
- Winner of 9 Drama Desk Awards including Best Musical
- Winner of 8 Outer Critics Circle Awards including Best Musical
- Winner – Outer Critics Circle Special Achievement Award to David Alvarez, Trent Kowalik, Kiril Kulish
- Winner of the prestigious New York Drama Critics Circle Award for Best Musical
- Winner of Drama League’s Distinguished Production of a Musical Award
- Winner of the Fred Astaire Awards for Best Choreographer and Best Male Dancer
- Winner of 2 Theatre World Awards