There’s no business like show business, especially for two guys who meet in the Bermuda triangle, fall in love, work in the theater…and live to tell about it. The Big Voice: God or Merman? is the "hilarious" and "tuneful" new musical from the creators of The Last Session about a Baptist from Arkansas and a Catholic from Brooklyn who find Eternal Salvation in the Temple of Musical Theatre.
This production has been playing throughout the nation to rave reviews, overwhelming audience response and a long list of awards.
Dale Radunz, Carl Danielsen
Authors: Jim Brochu and Steve Schalchlin
Music: Steve Schalchlin
Lyrics: Jim Brochu
Director: Anthony Barneo
Producer: Murphy Cross, Paul Kreppel, Edmund Gaynes
Press Agent: Keith Sherman & Associates
- BEST MUSICAL - LA Stage Ovation Award - Intimate Theatre
- BEST MUSICAL - Palm Springs Desert Star Award
- BEST MUSICAL - Valley Theatre League ADA Award
- BEST WRITING - Palm Springs Desert Star Award
- BEST SCORE - Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Award
- BEST ACTOR - JIM BROCHU - Valley Theatre League Award, Desert Star Award
- BEST MUSICAL DIRECTION - STEVE SCHALCHLIN - Valley Theatre League Award