A compelling family saga that takes us back and forth in time from one generation to another, from 1959 to 2039, from London to Australia. With four generations of fathers and sons, their mothers, lovers and wives, the play is epic in its scope, yet at the same time extraordinarily intimate.
5 Questions About 'When the Rain Stops Falling' (NY Times)
Andrew Bovell answers questions about Lincoln Center Theater's production of his play, which follows several generations of the same family from London to Australia.
Kate Blumberg,Victoria Clark, Mary Beth Hurt, Rod McLachlan, Susan Pourfar, Will Rogers, Michael Siberry, Richard Topol, Henry Vick
Author: Andrew Bovell
Director: David Cromer
Producer: Lincoln Center Theater
Press Agent: Philip Rinaldi
Nominated for 6 2010 Lucille Lortel Awards:
- Outstanding Play
- Outstanding Director - David Cromer
- Outstanding Featured Actress - Mary Beth Hurt
- Outstanding Scenic Design - David Korins
- Outstanding Lighting Design - Tyler Micoleau
- Outstanding Sound Design - Fitz Patton